Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lilly with two L's {Melbourne Newborn Photographer}

Two days after attending the Baby As Art Workshop in Melbourne and equipped with a wealth of confidence and idea's I got brave and asked my post workshop clients if they would be willing to allow me to do an outdoor newborn session. I was delighted when Lilly's parents (whom you may remember from their wedding blogged earlier this year) were so willing to be my test subjects for what an outdoor session might look like. The result is what came of that trust, gorgeous outdoor images.

This session would never have been such apositive experence without their faith in my vision and ideas, and allowing me to have control of the session. I am so grateful to Lilly's parents for allowing me to use their daughter as my first outdoor newborn model, especially given she is their first baby and was only 8 days old.

I offer outdoor sessions to all my clients now, if you'd like details please contact me via www.emilyblackphotography. Of course outdoor sessions are weather dependent and I can't always guarantee the outdoor component of a newborn shoot, but they are well worth the time and planning for some unique images.

A few days later we followed up with Lily's indoor session, this was where I could put even more if my idea's in to practice from the Baby As Art workshop and I was delighted with both sessions.

Enjoy, xo


















1 comment:

  1. Hi Em,
    Reece and I love these photos so much! Can you please let us know how much we owe you for printable copies of these as we would love to put the 8th and 9th photo in a frame with her hand and feet impressions and need 5x7 horizontal prints.
    Much love,
    Wendy & Reece xx

    ReplyDelete