Saturday, December 31, 2011

Baby Izaiah ~ 9lb's of adorable! {Melbourne Newborn Photographer}

I am so blessed to be able to do what I do, and photographing baby Izaiah was no exception, despite the initiation of bodily functions he kept throwing at me. I am more than accustomed to getting messed in a session, and more than prepared for the likliehood, but I always get a chuckle out of my clients reaction to such events.

I remember reading via a friend on facebook that Izaiah's mum had gone into labour and I instantly went into excitement overdrive planning the perfect day for the session... but baby Izaiah had slightly different plans, he was breech and eventually needed an emergency caesarian, and I'm sure at just over 9lb's he was well and truly ready to arrive... 

I am a big fan of chubby cheeks, and Izaiah certainly put on the charm. Though he wasn't very keen to accomodate my desire to use a few new props, he certainly worked the bean bag poses for me... and how can you go wrong with such a gorgeous chubby face?

Enjoy. xo











No comments:

Post a Comment