Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Baby Jacob ~ Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life! {Melbourne Newborn Photographer}

Oh how I love what I do... I photographed baby Jacob's older cousin Isaac early this year, so I was excited when I heard news that little Jacob had arrived and that his parents were eager to get some images of their firstborn son.

I get a little lost in the sweetness when I begin photographing and it was no surprise that Jacob's session seemed to fly by for me. He seemed to cope with being moved and posed once he got into a dreamy slumber, and for the little while where he refused to close his eyes I was able to capture a couple of gorgeous images as he gazed in the camera.

I used to avoid capturing images with baby's eyes open but I'm beginning to love these moments, and my clients seem to agree. And Jacob has the sweet baby eye gaze mastered, it melted my heart.

(Lucky there are no more children planned in my home... this job can make a photographer quite clucky.)

Enjoy.
xo


















No comments:

Post a Comment