Friday, July 6, 2012

What an Awesome Birthday Present...

As with most mornings I tend to switch on the computer and do a quick check of my emails before I get down to the business of working, raising my kidlette's and general household 'stuff'. So it's no different that on my birthday (today... oh joy) I'd do the same thing... only today there was a nice little surprise awaiting me... results from the Creative Asia Photography Competition. I wasn't expecting to see anything yet... but it appears the preliminary judging has got underway and four of my six prints have been judged.

The exciting bit... three of the four that have been judged have received BRONZE! This is the first international photographic competition I have entered and was not exactly sure how the images would suit the category's, so today as I saw that I had won Bronze for three I couldn't help but get a little chuffed.

Now I await the further judging to see how my remaining two images stack up... I'm filled with nerves and excitement, and it's an incredible feeling...

... I am an INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER! {best birthday ever.}



No comments:

Post a Comment