Sunday, June 17, 2012

Master Mitchell ~ All babies need a lap {Melbourne Newborn Photographer}

Sweet Master Mitchell, what a pleasure he was to photograph.

It surprises me that at most sessions I arrive at I am greeted with a comment of "I'm not sure how he'll co-operate." The truth is, most babies co-operate, though sometimes the photo plan I have in my head needs to be altered. Mitchell eased right into it, I barely even had to pose him to begin with, he just looked so calm and comfortable I started snapping away just as he lay there... this also gave me a little time to be able to catch up with Mitchell's mum, who I worked with at the local newspaper for many years. It's so nice to be able to blend work and pleasure, though photographing newborns hardly seems like work, I love it so much.

Enjoy, xo.
















No comments:

Post a Comment