Monday, June 18, 2012

So chuffed right now...

It's so nice to receive recognition, so I was chuffed to find out I was nominated for Emerging AusMumpreneur of the Year in The 2012AusMumpreneur Awards presented by Connect2Mums.

Naturally when being surprised (and honored) by a nomination in any awards celebration I instantly wondered "who nominated me?" I didn't have to wonder for very long, after blurted my excitement to my hubby he fessed up and told me it was him... what a sweet man I am married to. (Either that or he's wanting to make sure I get publicity and more work so he can retire early. LOL)

So it is with great pride (now I've sent my submission talking up Emily Black Photography) I can say I am an "award nominee". I love what I do, I wouldn't be throwing my energy into it if I didn't love and believe in it, but, as with everything in life, it's nice to get a pat on the back and a little gold sticker for all the effort.


No comments:

Post a Comment