Friday, June 15, 2012

Baby Andrew ~ Sometimes the greatest gift is the biggest surprise. {Melbourne Newborn Photographer}

I love chatting with mum's as I set up all my gear for our sessions, you can learn a lot in those first few minutes, before bub is even set up into his or her first pose. As I was chatting to Andrew's mum, while she was multitasking; baby in one arm, wiping the table and getting a cuppa ready she mentioned that Andrew was a little surprise... a very welcome and adored surprise, but still a surprise. Just as it seemed life was all planned out and all the baby gear had been handed off to other mum's she discovered her own little cherub was on the way. What a special little man he is too...

Little Andrew eased into the session without too much fuss, allowing me to do some of my favourite poses, simple, clean and all about the bub. I loved his little "tornado" curl of hair, which his mum tells me all her children have. I just hope he's not too much of a "tornado" as he grows up and doesn't cause his mum too many sleepless nights.

Meet Andrew...
Enjoy xo












No comments:

Post a Comment