Thursday, January 5, 2012

Maternity Sweetness ~ Natalie. {Melbourne Maternity Photographer}

I recently realised I needed to bump up my maternity portfolio (punn intended) and thanks to the wonders of word of mouth I was sent a few enquiries. I always love these sessions, there's a very tangible excitement mixed with a little anxiety surrounding the pending arrival of a new little life.

Natalie and Ryan were great to work with, albeit a little exhausted with the heat, humidity and the lead up to Christmas. We did a few photos at home before heading to a location I had earmarked for a while. You can imagine my joy when we arrived and I looked across the bay to some stunning dark storm clouds rolling in creating the most amazing backdrop to the location images. This was an image I'd had in my mind for a while (though also imagining a newborn session in this location) and I was thrilled to have everything fall into place to capture some of my most favourite maternity images of recent times. (who knows, maybe we can go full circle and capture the newborn images in this same location with similarly stunning light... just putting it out there!)

Enjoy. xo














No comments:

Post a Comment