Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hannah ~ tiny and new. {Melbourne Newborn Photographer}

I love when my phone rings and it's a proud mum (or dad) boasting of the arrival of their newborn. Occasionally it's a parent that has been referred to me just after the birth, unfortunately I can't always guarantee availability, but always do my best to fit in a new client, in fact I am yet to turn down a session... (even when I'm officially on holidays - I guess that means I'm a little addicted.)

Hannah's mum called me while she was in hospital after the birth of her sweet little girl, it was the first time we'd spoken and we went instantly into planning mode to arrange a time to do her session.

I had a selection of new little props I was eager to use and was secretly happy I had a little girl to 'play' with and 'dress-up'. Hannah was a dream to work with, maybe being the youngest of four means she's accustomed to a bit of chaos and being shuffled around from pose to pose, but she was a delight to photograph, and eased into most poses. Such a sweet little bundle.

Enjoy. xo



















No comments:

Post a Comment