Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Jayden ~ How small, how beautiful. ~ {Melbourne Newborn Photographer}

I have to admit that at first I was a little anxious as to how my session with baby Jayden would go, I had a call when he was just on 6 weeks and I'd not worked with a 6 week old baby before and was unsure as to how settled he might be, especially with the hanging poses that mum was so keen to get.

My worries were very quickly put at ease, Jayden was one of the easiest babies I've worked with so far. I joked with his mum that having a big sister who was ready to "rough him up" meant he didn't mind being shuffled and moved from pose to pose. Sienna loves her new little brother, but as with most youngsters, doesn't quite comprehend the concept of 'gentle'. (I remember going through the same 'phase' with my daughter when I brought home my son.)

These poses were fabulous to capture, especially given it's so rare to get babies who will settle into one, let alone two or three hanging poses. Jayden was a superstar, and his big sister was stunning... Thank You, I was reminded yet again of how much I love my 'job'.

Enjoy. xo












No comments:

Post a Comment