Monday, January 16, 2012

Hey Jude... Baby Julian {Mebourne Newborn Photographer}

It's said that the sex of babies born goes in phases, for a season there'll be a lot of boys born, then girls... it hasn't really worked that way for me, I seem to get a nice balance between girls and boys, but after photographing a few girls recently it was nice to have another boy to photograph. It did remind me however that I do need to stock up on a few more hats and things for boys. (Yes, I am a victim of seeing cute girly things and going on a bit of a spending spree...) Of course it doesn't help when I have such fabulous suppliers of hats and headbands.

Master Julian (Jude) was a cute little bundle. I'd been waiting for a phone call from his mother, Kelly, whom I'd worked with at the local newspaper for a few years. The last time I saw her she was around 20 weeks pregnant and naturally I had to share some of my work with her... I'm so glad she called and booked in a session after Jude arrived, there's nothing more precious than holding your first baby, except maybe having some beautiful images of a time so fleeting.

Enjoy. xo












No comments:

Post a Comment