Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Master Cody - 6 month session.

I can't believe how quickly time has gone. It feels like only yesterday I was photographing Cody's newborn session and he's already 6 months old! Kelly (Cody's mum) is a very photography minded woman, her house is full of photos of her children, and was quick to ask me to photograph Cody after he was born. She then told me of her idea to do follow up photographs every three months over the first year. Of course I love this idea, and have done similar with my own children, though naturally they've grown up with a camera in their faces from day one. Children change so quickly, especially within the first year, so this is a great way to capture the changes.

newborn, 3 months and 6 months.

Six months is a pretty fun time to photograph, you can begin to see the character emerge and who can resist that cute little chubby grin?










No comments:

Post a Comment