Thursday, September 8, 2011

Guess who's pregnant....

After getting inspiration from a concept I saw on Beatrice de Guigne's blog I had a flash of an idea. Now that she's photographed Ken and Barbie's wedding, I took the premise that Barbie and Ken have decided to start having babies. So, who'd be asked to shoot the maternity session for gorgeous 'Barbie'? You can imagine my delight when I was given the opportunity to capture some images of the slender icon in all her maternal glory.



This was a fantastic chance for me to try out some light and poses and angles for some 'real life' maternity sessions. It was a bit of fun to play with my daughters Barbie and the shoot was a surprisingly good experience as far as position and angle... Can you imagine a new childrens toy... Pregnant Barbie? She'd no doubt have her hands full with all the careers she has on the go.








No comments:

Post a Comment