Monday, July 9, 2012

Baby Maya ~ When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses. {Melbourne Newborn Photographer

I've had a recent abundance of newborn boys and I was very much looking forward to my session with baby Maya. She was so chubbalicious and adorable from the moment I met her.

It's not hard to get all swept up in the sweetness, and I love being able to capture something of these very early days of life, it gives me chills when I edit through, and I smile with every new image. Maya started her session so beautifully, easing into a dreamy little sleep.

It is important to point out that it's not me that runs these sessions though, it is very much the sweet baby who dictates how the session runs. And sweet little Maya was no exception, though every image was just as precious to capture.

Enjoy,
xo
















No comments:

Post a Comment