Monday, October 17, 2011

Tess, Andy and one precious baby bump {Melbourne Maternity Photographer}

I photographed Andy, Tess and her beautiful bump yesterday, only 2 days before they meet their baby girl, and have been busy getting a few photos together before her scheduled arrival tomorrow.



As you know if you've been a follower of my blog for a while, I just adore photographing couples and their growing families. Tess and Andy were no exception. They just ooze love for this precious baby, but rightfully feel a sense of anxiousness as they plan for her arrival, having endured the loss of their first newborn baby girl Elizabeth last year. As I looked at the photos of her around the home it reminded me again of just how precious an organisation like Heartfelt is for families. I always feel honoured to photograph these times of new life in a family, but feel especially priveleged to be allowed into the lives of families touched by the loss of a child. Elizabeth was part of the entire session in the use of 'red', which is her colour and is worn in some way by Tess and Andy every day.


Tess's handy work. The knitted monkey she made for her first daughter Elizabeth, and the little bunny she made for this baby girl.


Tess and Andy were so easy to work with, I barely had to guide them, they seemed so comfortable in front of the camera. After getting a few photos at home we travelled to a little 'secret' spot to get some gorgeous afternoon light, thankfully the weather was kind to us and gave us some beautiful warm spring sun to bask in for a while.

I'm looking forward to the next installment, the newborn images of their 2nd baby girl, already planned... My thoughts are with you both, Tess and Andy, I can't wait to meet this sweet little baby girl in the coming days.

xo









No comments:

Post a Comment