Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sweet Miss Amelia - 4 days old. {Melbourne Newborn Photographer}

Less than a week ago I had the pleasure of photographing Tess and Andy's bump session. Sweet Miss Amelia was born only 2 days later, and she is absolutely precious. Her mum and dad are clearly besotted by her, and I found myself just staring at her at times, watching all those innocent little expressions sweep across her face as she dreamt the session away. Amelia was such a delight to photograph, she settled into each pose after snuggles with mum and dad and the resulting images are proof of what can be captured with calm, patience, and a home set to the heat of a warm Summer day.

(It's sessions like these that almost make me wonder if I want another baby.)

Enjoy
xo

















2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world sweet Amelia. May you always be surrounded by love.

    ReplyDelete