Tuesday, September 18, 2012

How Small. How Beautiful. Whatever happens in the Years to come, this is perfection. This is Love. {Melbourne Newborn Photographer}

I enter every newborn session with ideas in my head, poses to try, props to use. Every session comes with at least a minimum expectation of different images, always starting with simple wrapped poses... and then onto various other props and poses. I always hope for a more challenging pose from a session, depending on the bub, sometimes a hanging pose.
 
Little Skylah was one of those dream bubs... She went from pose to pose, prop to prop all without much fuss at all. I was able to use a new prop (the gorgeous little doll bed, don't you just LOVE it?) and change hats, and wraps and given she was being such a dream, and her parents adore the hanging poses we moved on to try a pose in the sling... and she was still calm and sleepy after another feed... move on to the parent shots... (don't you just adore the besotted daddy? Not to mention mum who is clearly smitten.)
 
I usually wouldn't attempt a second hanging pose, as most babies have had enough by this point and I already have a plethora of choice, but things were moving along so smoothly I pulled out another prop I hadn't had the chance to use to date, and sweet little Skylah absolutely rocked it! It was a little more detailed, getting the perfect position and pose, but thanks to some quick snapping we were all hugely chuffed with the result.
 
Thanks to Ashleigh as well for taking a couple of action shots while I worked away.
 
enjoy. xo
 

















 
Action shots: Thanks Ash. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment