Tuesday, September 25, 2012

"Babies make your heart bigger!" {Melbourne Newborn Photographer}

I still remember when I first spoke with Sarah, Ayce's mum, it was a fun conversation as she hoped I still had availability for late August... (I think it was May or June she contacted me). I do like to book in sessions sooner rather than later in order to avoid disapointing any possible clients. It can be a bit of a head spin trying to fit in sessions last minute, and I had availability so we booked it in and after what we thought would seem forever gorgeous baby Ayce was born.
 
I do love getting messages from new parents... so as soon as I received the email we got to planning. And a few days later I was shooting his session.
 
Ayce did really well, he didn't fuss too much at all, though was quite fond of his food. Such a chubb-a-licous little guy. I think I find so much pleasure in chubby bub's as mine were so tiny in comparison. I had a ball posing him, and loved all the beautiful clean simplicity to the session... my new favourite style I think... clean and simple.
 
Enjoy. xo
 















No comments:

Post a Comment