Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Myah ~ "Children make you want to start life over." {Melbourne Newborn Photographer}

It's been said that depending on the time of year or season that there are waves of baby boys or baby girls being born, I never really thought much of it, but lately I've had a lot of baby girls to photograph so maybe there is something in it.

It's hard not to get swept up in the pink and frill of baby girls, Maybe it's because it feels like a lifetime has passed since my own daughter was a baby, but I find myself buying more girl props than boy, a fault I am trying to rectify.

Baby Myah was certainly a sweet little creature to photograph, I love her lips and her little 'fluffy' ears, it's these little things that seem to change so quickly, and I love being able to capture within the session. Her skin was so sweet and soft and porcelain... and you'd never know it to look at her, but she was no stranger to 'initiating' me... or maybe she was showing me she'd accepted me into her home... either way, I was happy for my change of clothes...

Myah is clearly adored by her parents, and loved by her family. Meet Myah...

Enjoy. xo














No comments:

Post a Comment