Monday, February 13, 2012

Scarlett ~ "Babies are such a nice way to start people." {Melbourne Newborn Photographer}

Meet Scarlett, a sweet little girl who already seems to be filled with as much character as a young lady many years her senior.

Every baby is so very different, some tiny, some chubby, some prefer to remain on their tummy, some prefer their back, some babies are sleepy, some are wide awake, but ALL are stunning little creatures filled with beauty.

Scarlett certainly made me work hard for every image. It may have been the hot humid January weather, (I know I get a bit over it when I'm hot and sweaty) but try as we might she just wasn't as settled as some babies are. That said, I was able to capture some gorgeous images it just meant that I was not as spoiled for poses as some other sessions. It just goes to show that you can have every trick up your sleeve, but the baby is the one that really runs the session.

Enjoy. xo













No comments:

Post a Comment