Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Every baby needs a lap { Melbourne Newborn Photographer }

It seems I have a lot of blog catching up to do, I guess it shows how busy the past few months have been... (maybe I need an office assistant *only half joking).
 
You may remember Sonia's maternity session, we had such a lovely time chatting as I captured her maternity images. Even then she had some ideas for her newborn session, even before meeting her little girl.
 
When I arrived to photograph her and her husband Chris's baby girl I could see just how much love surrounded her. There were smiles, and doting looks the whole session. Something so sweet to be witness to.
 
It's a dangerous job I have meeting brand new babies, and Isabelle was certainly no exception. Her expressions were priceless and even awake she was generally calm. The session took on a more lifestyle approach in the end, and while that's not my usual approach it certainly worked a treat for this session.
 
Enjoy. xo
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment