Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fletcher ~ Aside from new babies, new mothers must be the most beautiful creatures on earth. {Melbourne Newborn Photographer}

The world is a small place, and being a photographer and meeting new people I seem reminded of it regularly.

Fletcher's mum contacted me via my friend and fellow photographer Elise from Elise Gow Photography. Elise had photographed not only Fletcher's big sister and brother, but also his parents wedding, but given Elise is about to meet her own new baby any day now (stay tuned for that newborn session) she referred the session on to me. Poor Elise, I know how hard it is to have to turn down a session. Luckily for me, I was blessed with a rather chilled and content little; or rather not so little 9lb baby boy to photograph.

Fletcher is clearly a very loved and sweet calm little guy, I guess he has to be with a bigger sister and brother to not only dote all over him but rough him up a little too.

I was able to use a couple of my new fluffy prop throw rugs and am in love with the green. I love the simplicity, there's no need to mess with the sweet cleanliness of a newborn, (despite being either wee'd or pooped on in just about every session. *giggle*) I like to let the image be all about the baby, even when a prop is used, its purpose is to feature the child.

Meet Fletcher.

Enjoy xo















1 comment:

  1. What a precious little hunk! I love reading your blogs, Em! Great job!

    ReplyDelete