Sunday, November 11, 2012

Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life!

I know I say it often, but I really do consider myself blessed to be invited into new families to capture life, as they prepare for the birth of their baby and soon after. I love the anticipation, and the thrill, I love the welcoming and the joy.
 
I have decided to combine the maternity and newborn sessions together for this post, as there is a gorgeous continuity in location, and the story.
 
It was a cold and miserable day when I arrived for Sam's maternity session... we had hoped to get outside with Sam's partner Dani and their little boy James, but mother nature had something better in store... we were able to do outdoor images of their new baby, Otis. And honestly if I had to choose, I adore being able to get outdoor images of sweet babies, and little Otis just loved it.
 
The dynamic of a family is always so different after welcoming a new sibling into the mix, and while young James was clearly still adjusting to the change, it's pretty clear he's going to be a great big brother. I think Sam and Dani are certainly going to have their hands full though.
 
Enjoy. xx
 





 













 


No comments:

Post a Comment