Tuesday, August 21, 2012

" A babe in the house is a well-spring of pleasure, a messenger of peace and love, a resting place for innocence on earth, a link between angels and men."

It's been a while since I've been able to play with all my little girl props, a problem in itself really, because I am so spoiled with choice I don't know what to use.

Baby Felicity was just delectable, her beautiful little lips and sweet little face, but she had a little bit of spunk too... I love that. She took a while to settle in, and it took some time to work out some poses that she could settle in to, but once she settled she was a dream, worth every minute.

I adore her parents, clearly besotted (though somewhat sleep-deprived) they were truly in love and patient as we worked together to get the beautiful family images.

Enjoy. xo

















No comments:

Post a Comment