Sunday, July 10, 2011

Winter Warmer Session - Sturrock



Recently I offered a Winter Warmer Special through my facebook page, which saw a great response from my 'likers'.

Jodi Sturrock was one of the lucky winners and chose a family session with her husband and son, Hunter (who turned 3 the day after our session). Jodi, like many other busy mothers realised it'd been far too long between family portraits, and it was my joy to be able to capture some gorgeous images for her.

Hunter was certainly full of beans and was an absolute blast being able to photograph him. He was bursting with energy, and clearly loves being photographed, which made my job so easy! I just love being able to capture memories for people. And a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the little man, Hunter! I Hope you had a wonderful day!








1 comment: