Monday, March 16, 2009

Dailigh

Dailigh is a firey, quirky and wonderfully determined little character. Born to Janelle and John in August 2006 it was merely a matter of time before we arranged to get a few photographs of this amazing little girl. She was expressive from the very beginning, and I was one of the few to be a part of John and Janelle's support team as they welcomed her into the world, truly as humbling experience.
John and Janelle both welcomed me to take photo's of their little family, and despite being extremely tired and exhausted from the experience of new parenthood I was able to capture some tender and beautiful moments.
I only hope I can add to this collection soon as they've welcomed a new baby boy to their family after moving to QLD to be closer to their family.


ABOVE: This is by far one of my favorite images between mother and daughter.







No comments:

Post a Comment